Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fishguard International Music Festival’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fishguard International Music Festival’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fishguard International Music Festival at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Fishguard International Music Festival’s web site are provided “as is”. Fishguard International Music Festival makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fishguard International Music Festival does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fishguard International Music Festival or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fishguard International Music Festival’s Internet site, even if Fishguard International Music Festival or a Fishguard International Music Festival authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Fishguard International Music Festival’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fishguard International Music Festival does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Fishguard International Music Festival may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Fishguard International Music Festival does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Fishguard International Music Festival has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fishguard International Music Festival of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Fishguard International Music Festival’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Fishguard International Music Festival Respects Your Privacy
Festival Office, c/o JD Jones & Co, 71 High Street, Fishguard SA65 9AW
Company No: 02034445 Charity No: 517957
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, and electronic communications will be made in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer as part of booking tickets, making a purchase, membership or donation forms, e-newsletter sign-ups and visitor surveys. Personal information we collect may include:
- your full name and title, postal address, email address and phone number
We will also collect and hold information about any contact you have with us as a visitor, donor or supporter of Fishguard International Music Festival, and may include details of:
- ticket purchases and event attendance
- contact preferences
- gift information, including payment details where applicable
- Gift Aid status
- details of correspondence sent to you, or received from you
- donor status
- any other information provided by yourself at the request of Fishguard International Music Festival
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this notice. Depending on your relationship with Fishguard International Music Festival, and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used by us to send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by post or electronic means.
These types of communications can include:
- Informing you of other products, services or events related to Fishguard International Music Festival, such as exhibitions, events, or retail offers
- News and updates about Fishguard International Music Festival and marketing or supporter e-newsletters.
- Information on our fundraising operations, including occasional targeted requests to consider giving financial support to Fishguard International Music Festival, or to ask you to consider supporting us in other ways.
- Other relevant communications based upon your relationship with Fishguard International Music Festival
Contact by telephone will be strictly limited to communications relating directly to:
- Changes in circumstances relating to specific events and purchases
- Issues relating to the processing of bookings, donations or payments
We understand that your personal information and privacy are important to you. We make every effort to ensure that the information you share with us is recorded accurately, retained securely and used only according to your wishes.
We protect your personal information and adhere to all current data protection act legislation with respect to protecting privacy. We do not give out, sell or trade our mailing list data with third parties.
The information you provide will be used primarily to protect your purchases and attendance at events and also keep you informed about the activities of Fishguard International Music Festival. If at any time you no longer wish to receive communications from us, simply contact us at the address above or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org